Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Dear Xionico

You made one of the best ending I've ever seen, the only time it happen was on an anime serie and I said the same thing. You give use enough material for our imagination to continue the story ourself, but not much so no one can ask you to continue. It was the greatest Madness serie I watched in my life. You are one of the few that mae me wanted to do Flash Animation and i'm thankfull for that. Also your serie had a great history and your ending complet it in every way possible, the choice of the music was perfect, the raining scene was also a great choice and you manage to made it look like a real movie (with the 3D instead of just animate in 2D like the real Madness way). I again congratulate you for your great work and thank you for showing us your great talent, if you make another serie I'm willing to help you in every way I can.

Have nice day Xionico

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awsome

I must say that I find the serie madness awsome, the idea was something new and the fact that you can understand what they want or asking without voice acting was brillant.

Respect Krinkels

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Wow...just...wow

I would never belive that if someone really do it in life. it was really funny. Best drama ending ever XD